Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Aggressor turned Diplomat ... yeah... that's me lately !!!

Mel and suay mouth... wahahaha

Afternoon Conversation
Mel: "So have u seen her... ??"
me : "Which her ??"
Mel: "That her lor..."
me: "no eh... y ??"

Then while we were eating dinner, there she was !! hahaha

such a small small world...

Anyway, she didnt see me initially so I din make a gesture of "HI" throughout the evening... the point being I dunno wat's there to talk to her about... Besides talking to her could possibly spark a quarrel with her bf who is beside her I guess... Mel did wave to her though... but it was a mere courtesy lah... kekeke

But I guess at the end of the day it has more to do with me having nothing to talk to her anymore. She is, of course, not the same person I knew... so yeah lor...

Actually talking abt her, I seemed to be defending her quite a bit lately. My frens still seemed to be very angsty over her (but they like to talk abt her dunno y... |||) and I had to keep telling them stuff like

"the thing was over so long le... perhaps she was immature back then tt all... as a fren she is ok de..."

and

"Dun like hate her cos of me or something... and we have moved on liaoz... in our different ways"

Very tired man...haha


I really hope these frens really jump outta it lah... cos it doesnt do them good really to like be mad over her lah... it's really time to move on man... But I really appreciated their gestures... gestures of brotherhood !!

8)

And I shall leave all these gratitudes in my heart.

No comments: