Friday, March 14, 2008

Ministry of Food - 13032008

Had to do some errands:

1) Get Voucher from the printer my mum purchased.
2) Buy cosmetics... yesh... cosmetics for my mum at OG Bugis.
3) Do some shopping at Isetan Sale; me looking for a pair of casual shoes

So being nice pple, yulin and yanbing accompanied me for lunch at Bugis Junction. We couldnt really decide on the food to eat, but we walked and ended up M.O.F. So we had our lunch there lor...


They serve nice Jap food.... and cool desserts too !! Best of all, students get 30% off for any ala carte or set meals...

I ordered Spicy Miso Ramen and Salmon Maki while the gals ordered some desserts... hahaha The desserts really nice eh... the strawberry ripple ice cream and the sesame ice cream.


Spicy Miso Ramen


Salmon Maki Set


Strawberry and Ice Cream Dessert


Sesame Ice Cream with white pearls

All was well... definitely a good spot for some good jap food... esp for students !!

8)

No comments: