Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ma or Hsieh ??

Was toking to a fren regarding the election of Ma Ying Jiu as Taiwan President.

haha...


I guess it all boils down to one issue:

Is getting independence or getting the economy up more important ?

I lament this cos it seem to me that the person who is dwelling so much on Ma's inabilities and stuff gives me a feeling that he/she only said those becos he felt that TW will never gain any independence with Ma as president.

Seriously, from a point of view of a foreigner... I would definitely be more willing to invest in TW now with Ma Ying Jiu as president. It's really time for TW to follow the step of globalisation instead of dwelling so much on how 'independent' they can get... hee.

Give you another analogy, (Given infinite funds )do u guys want to invest in a country where the president speaks english to the media, or do u want to plunge ur money into a country with the president speaking Hokkein to the media.

I mean globalisation is something that is unavoidable man... hahaha. No historical empire had survived sucessfully by practicing feudalism man... hahaha


oh well... I m a nobody so my voice doesnt really count anything... all I know is :

THE GOOD PRESIDENT IS THE ONE WHO GETS THE ECONOMY UP AND GOING !!


period.

8)

No comments: