Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Yr !!!

A Recap of the Year 2008...

There were Wedding Bells Ringing....



Spare time for Exercise....



The nostalgic last Semester of School....





Overseas Working Exposures ....






Of course good food...



And lotsa Partying !!!




Well here comes the serious NEW YEAR RESOLUTION(S):

1) Learn as much as possible during my overseas training
2) Experience the different cultures to the fullest; toking to people to gain contacts
3) Take care of my family and frens whenever possible
4) This is a pretty tough one... pple's been bugging me to get a gf... not I dun want... just with my travelling ... it is so hard to settle my tots and look for a suitable one...
5) Enjoy myself and be a happy man even under adverse situation(s).
6) Find a permanent placement in NOV where I can learn technical skills as well as tok to pple to gain contacts.

Only for (4) which I am keeping my fingers crossed, the rest is pretty much achieveable.

So Happy New Yr to you peeps !

And see you guys in April !

8)

No comments: