Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Too troubled by past ? Nah… it’s more like having my eyes opened…

Was talking to Huishi 2 days ago … and she lamented that I am too troubled by my past when I brought up the topic of my ex …

Wait… dun shoot me yet pple… I was telling her that I cannot take another “heart attack” like the one I got in China (aka the “zao sai” thingy), thus her statements. Honestly, I really cannot be bothered with my ex becos she is leading her own life and I am leading my own now… we have moved on dunno how long ago.

But the legacy of the breakup has to do with the realization that r/s are so fragile and difficult to control, especially when human beings are involved in it. All things can remain constant but still it will end up wrong. So I kinda felt that I needa really trust someone before getting into a r/s. Well, with my travelling schedule now…. Where got time to settle my tots and look around ? Every r/s is a gamble, but wanna gamble also also need calculated risks siah… my style leh… =)

What’s worst (or good for my career), I might be flying around a bit again if I get the permanent job I am looking into. A year in Dubai or Houston, followed by travelling around the APAC region, how how how ?? And my HQ might be KL instead of Singapore also…

Well… I guess I was just a little EMO when she started asking me why I was still single…. Hahahaha

At the end of the day, getting a gf is easy… but getting someone worthwhile is so difficult and precious….

PS: Although I dun have time to settle my tots, feel free if you guys wanna intro me anyone hor… wahahaha intro only mah… know one more fren also good… no need die die must cheong to be gf de…
*winkz*

No comments: