Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Houston here I reach… troubles here they come … |||

Hey peeps, I finally reached Houston.

Dunno issit me or I think that the ang mohs here not as frenly as the Canadians. First, nobody came to fetch us from the airport, so Cuiwen and I got “hollanded” till like 5ish and we missed the chance to grab our house keys. So we kinda had to wait, amidst all the tiredness and dragginess, at Bjorte’s (Norwegian) place till they are back. By the time the whole saga ends, it 8 pm already.

The subsequent day, Sunday, was even worst becos I simply couldn’t make out how to get to my work place. A mixture of the confusing highway connections, weird instructions from google map, and the tiredness from 48 hours of flight time in 2 weeks… so had to settle for a GPS device costing me 140 USD. Hopefully it can be used in Singapore when I am home… if not really dui arh…

Then, after talking to my boss, there seem to be minimal things that I will be doing here in Houston. So I had to keep myself motivated while doing nothing… heh On top of that, the flying really has taken a toll on my body clock man… its totally haywire now… oh man…

Somehow, I have a niggly feeling I won’t enjoy my rotation this time round… Oh well, we shall see…

=)

YC
{Writing while rubbing his closing tired eyes}

PS: Pics to come soon heh….

No comments: