Tuesday, February 10, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You

Just caught the movie "He's just not that into you"


So here are something I got from the movie:

1) Dun demand and you shall be given. Hahaha

I am very sure many guys will agree with me on this, women have their every right to remind... but to demand something that is just not possible. Why try so hard ?

2) Be honest

If you are not ready, you are not.... something is not right... it is not right !! Dun try to psycho yourself like you are, and be honest about it. The worst one could be is to lie initially and then break the truth in the most horrible way possible - trust me, it feels like being slapped in the face literally.

3) A guy will always be a guy (linked to 1 and 2)

He will never change just becos you want him to. He will change when he wants to... not forced to !!

4) there are always EXCEPTIONS... that why MIRACLES HAPPEN all the time !!

And as much as I dun understand it, I accept it that it can be magical and wonderful how things will click.


=)

Just some random thoughts

Have a nice day !!

No comments: