Friday, February 27, 2009

Memories of BPGHS

I have wanted to talk about this for awhile already. But playing too much in Houston has sapped me of much energy and attention to actually settle my thoughts to write something on this, so after the quiet week, I finally put my tots into words….


A couple of weeks ago, there seemed to be a craze to upload “ancient” photos on FB, especially my BPian friends… hahaha. The photos they uploaded were like from secondary school (high school) of course. They were mainly class photos (it was 10 to 14 yrs ago man…), and to be honest, I don’t really recognize my face, but I found myself though as I remembered where I stood… haha


Anywayz, chanced upon this pic of me. How do I look ? Skinny… tanned… mischievous ? hahaha What happened to me now man ?? Just comparing the physical dynamics now makes me feel so different. People change… I do too… but for the better or worst ? U decide… hahaha



More importantly, flashbacks of the teenager times in BPGHS just rushed upon me. It’s like a kaleidoscope – The bad, the whacky, the hilarious, the good, and the great lessons learnt. Oh man… so many good old memories. Also, there were the “beng” and “lian” era, sharp combs and short skirts, the Alpha-numeric pagers and Boyband craze!! Not to mention all the interactions I had with the gang. And I must say I am real fortunate to still be keeping in contact with many of my ex-teachers; from Miss Eu, Mdm Quek, “Xiao Toh”, “Qiu Zang”, “Tiger”, Mr Sim, and many many more…. =)

I can’t wait for the next BP Anniversary Dinner to meet up with all the old pals !! And of course see how they have changed !!

Wherever I go, these memories goes with me !
Once a BPian, always a BPian !

=)

1 comment:

Adrian and Julia said...

Yeah. I miss the times when we are in 402. hahah... u were seated in front of Kuan Hsin and he was seated in front of me.

hahaha... someone should upload our class seating arrangement to facebook too.