Saturday, February 14, 2009

V-day on a flight

I spent the first hours of V-day on the flight from Houston to California to find Tian Cai, not that it really bothered me as V-day has no meaning if one is single… hahaha



Looking through the night scene of Houston from my window seat, and thinking about my life in general, it dawned upon me – I am someone who is not romantic. On top of that, I don’t really fall in love. Perhaps because I never really met someone that I feel so connected to; I am like too rational and it is not really something you would want to fall in the sea of love.

Even as a brother and son in the family, I am someone who always relates things logically, at times forgetting the element of empathy when come to the people closest to me. And I guess I am just someone who couldn’t really express my concern in a loving manner. Like nowadays, I tend to look back at myself and call myself a bad brother because I have been real hard on my sis, especially when she was younger. As for my parents, I often neglect their feelings and go for the right and precise ways of doing things. I am getting better though… as least I am really trying as hard to change…

Back to the falling in love thingy, I guess I just don’t believe in falling in love… hahaha. It is such a complicated thing for me to understand, so I tried to rationalize it to natural selection, smell, genes even needs/desires. I do hope someone can change my view though… I really do…

I still believe Miracles do happen !

Haha… just another “emo” piece of writing from me when the night seemed so mesmerizing and tranquil.

Happy V-day to all love birds !!

=)

No comments: