Wednesday, March 25, 2009

End of Rotation and start of New Rotation

Finally 3 months staying in Singapore for sure. Dunno if I would be travelling out again but 3 months to recuperate is just what I need to relief all the stress from moving around in a plane. Travelling can be real tiring sometimes. My neck is so stiff these days from work and travelling…. urgh


Anyway, what I do find bad is interacting with so many people but not being able to know them better because I will be jumping to another place with 3 months. So for the 6 months in The North American continent, I should say I made my fair share of friends and colleagues. Hopefully, I will be able to see them again. Nevertheless, I made a good bunch of people from the international front that probably spans the entire globe. How cool is that !?


I know I will for sure be going Russia if Lernik is getting married in 2 years, like he promised. lolz

At the end of the day, I think I am a stronger person after the overseas exposure.

Our paths will definitely cross again….

No comments: