Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Singaporeans are Special

Daniel, Rafael and me had an interesting conversation yesterday night over popcorns and wine… hahaha

The topic revolves around Singaporeans ! Daniel commented that we Singaporean are so different from the other Asian people he interacted. And that despite him not knowing much abt Singapore prior to meeting us, he likes what he sees in us. And I think he is right man !

Singaporean, for most part, doesn’t really know how special we are. I am guilty of this sin too, till I mixed around with international people. We are born with a very diverse and mix of people. The different races, religion and culture, we all look through it… yeah yeah we do crack racist jokes sometimes… but when the time comes we are not really that racist like we think we are. I can stereotype… I can crack racial jokes, but I am definitely not racist ! Like when interacting with people, they are just another human being to us… colorless and religion-less. What I am trying to say is we are open to things which there are many who aren’t.


This is most definitely our speciality !

=)

No comments: