Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New York – 13 to 16032009

Rafael and I met up with Jingle (cousin) in New York.

Day 1
St Paul's Church
Times Square
5th Avenue
Empire State Building
Broadway- Phantom of the Opera







Day 2
Battery Park
Statue of Liberty
Metropoilitan Museum of Arts
Rockfeller
Brooklyn Bridge







Day 3
Walls Street
United Nations
Little Italy





New York City is a fast paced, vibrant and jesty place to visit. People are moving so fast that they even walked faster than I walk. My cousin used to be a "nuah sai" and mind you she walks way faster than me and Rafael now.... So fast that they dont really see the beauty around them. So if you ask me, it's a place to visit but definitely not a place to live in... let alone live long in.

Oh well... this trip kinda ends my touring in USA... hopefully I have the chance to come back again... I wanna go Mexico, Chicago, San Francisco, New York City again... and etc.

Back in Singapore in 2 weeks !!

Singapore... here I come home man !!

=)

No comments: