Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Late entries on a Recuperating evening... 8)

Okay folks... I am seriously wondering if I could take another week of recruitment talks, projects and revision work for tt matter. Y ? Apparently, lack of sleep and lack of rest has actually taken a toll on me... feel sick last sat lah... 8(


Still recuperating now... while thinking wat phase of project I must continue next... haiiiz... plus I have another recruitment talk by Merill Lynch... hmmm

Oh well... at least I had a whole day to rest tml and slowly try to finish all these shits...wahahaha

God Bless me yeah !! haha

--------------------------------------------------------------

This is a later entry... tried to relax a little last friday and went steamboat with weisun, hanwei, songlin, jianlong (aka "beckham" or "little-gal casanova" haha) and mr hoo yifei.

As it turned out, the steamboat became the catalyst of my fever on sat... can only blame myself lah... but hey it was a great outing... had fun seeing mr hoo making a fool outta himself as usual... and we went chiantown to tok cock and stuff...


Mr Hoo YiFei with his silly acts again... hilarious haha


Songlin and Jianlong


Weisun and Hanwei


It became quite clear that the food was too much to handle ?? haha


But we seemed quite alright leh... haha ... maybe we ate too little ?? haha

Although I know it will be damn difficult cos everyone will start to having other commitments (working... family...gfs.... wives...kids for tt matter), hopefully in a few yrs time ... every sunday still will remain our bball day guys !!

8)
---------------------------------------------------------------

Good luck Wenhao ... all the best in Scotland... and see u in 2 yrs ?? 8)

Been a cool fren ... at least on the bball court yeah... hahaha


take care !!

No comments: