Sunday, September 16, 2007

Thoughts on a Tranquil Sunday Morning...

Woke up at 1100 AM... I know I know.... I am a pig... but the weather was too good for resting man...


----------------------------------------------------------------

Weiyeh lamented, "She is trying to avoid you eh... if not how come can never meet since a year le ??"

His comments came when we jianting weiyeh and me were talking in Can A on friday. We were discussing wat kinda partners we would like to have... haha. In fact, many of my frens were also curious how come never see her around since tt incident... wahahaha

Erm... I dunno and I cannot be bothered lah... haha

Just got me thinking a little only... she had a sense of remorse ?? But it's too late le lah... too far too late.


In fact, I really tink that now my life is more fulfilling than it used to be... I have aims and targets in life I hope to acheive ! And the last thing I wanna have is her shadows tying me down... so here goes:

"I AM FREE !!! WOOHOOO !!!"



8)

No comments: