Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Money the root of all evil... think again...

For the past week, I have been hearing stories of good frens who end up squabbling or facing off against each other becos of women.... dunno y leh...

My my... women can actually cause 2 good frens to actually turn against each other... how silly can men get sometimes... ??? Hmmm... we r more animal like than we give ourselves credit for man... wahahaha


How many times had history repeat itself... from Helen of Troy in the Macedonian Wars to Yang Gui Fei in Tang Dynasty Rebellions.



Men will only use their lives to fight for 2 things - MONEY and WOMEN. Cos these 2 items are the pride of the little man inside... 8)


Looking at myself back when I was younger... I guess I would have reacted the same as them had I knew my good pal(s) is trying to chase after the same gal as me... but nowadays... i tend to feel that the winner gets to take the trophy man... there is no such thing as I should have done this and she should have been with me this kinda thingy... it either u pass and collect the prize or u FAIL... period.

Another thing is I dun see the rationale of fighting against ur best pal when the best pal is someone who will be there for you while the gal is still an unknown entity... silly and obvious if u ask me...

So I will try not to get involved in chasing after the same lady with my pals... but if that happens... I would still hope may the best win. But I will never get involved into pple r/s by being the third party... its something i detest and loathe... haha

At the end of the day, I truely believe that affinity will bring pple together no matter how difficult, different and apart they are.... A cliche but true: "Whats yours will be yours ...."

The day when men stop fighting over such childish stuff is the day when men can truely call themselves superior to animals... 8)

No comments: