Saturday, September 1, 2007

Setting my Mind on Banking.... if I can

Hmmm... I think I am someone more suited to another path other than engine. I really do think so... cos somehow I just think I dun really fit well into engine field... perhaps is the nature of the job and tt I not very good in terms of applying Engineering formulas and stuff... for once I dun really like to read the book of Standards or ISO Manuals....

Well... that is y I have more or less set my mind on making the switch to Banking... if the opportunity precedes tt is... hopefully I am able to find a banking job.

Some of my frens are concerned and tot I went for the glam. Working in banks is really glam for the matter of fact. But glam factor is the least of my concerns... MONEY and JOB SATISFACTION is wat I want... haha

Miss Eu told me, "Since the economy is good now, y not switch now when u know u will still try to make the switch someday even if u start being an engineer". Couldnt agree more than her... 8)

So I will see wats out there for me (Recruitment Talks and stuff)... meanwhile I will try to learn the lingo in the banking world... and I will start through reading more 'money' section in Straits Times, as well as take up electives like Finance and stuff... hopefully I can learn as much as possible.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, just a sidetrack from all the pressures and things gogin thru my head...
For ppl who r too lazy to grab a rubber band to tie up their titbits... hahaha

enjoy~



I tried it and tested the method... not bad quite good.

8)

No comments: