Sunday, February 10, 2008

An Eventful Chu 3 !!!

Okay... I really seldom gamble on the mahjiong table, let alone play blackjack ... haha And I played in-between too with my bbal frens from NTU.

Okay let's start with the afternoon mahjiong session with my best pals at Grace's place. Am I suay or am I really heng ?? I gamed with "十三一" with "自摸".


For peeps who dun play mj, this combination of gaming is damn rare simply becos it is so messy. That is y usually when ppl game with it during new yr, pple will say he is suay... damn suay... but I feel fine lah... it's just a game yeah... for me I always gamble with a "losing cap" in my mind, so tt I wont feel so sad if I lost and I feel much much better if I win regardless of the amount !! Haha

Chang said I am "wang" lately... haha I rather I "wang" in my studies, career and love than gambling lah... hahaha

After the mj session, went to Weishun's place to continue gambling. This time, I played blackjack and in-between. In-between was much more exciting becos one can lose or win a huge sum in an instant.


Basically, the shuffler opens 2 cards for each of the player. Then a jackpot was set-up with each player forking in an equal amount (say 20cents for us lah...). During a player's turn, he could bet on any amount till that in the jackpot. Then the shuffler will open a third card.



In case some of u peeps forget wats in-betwwen, here goes:

1) The third card runs between the first 2 cards, he wins the bet.



2) The third cards falls out of the range of the 2 cards, he loses the bet and has to forfeit it into the jackpot.



3) This is the best combi !! If the third card is of same value as either the first 2 cards, he loses double of his bet into the jackpot.



Haha, trust me on this, even when u have an Ace and King, still will have ppl get ace as the third card one !! In fact, at one time, the amount in the jackpot was around $20 man as 3 of us had to pay double !! Imagine 20 dollars from 20 cents !! haha

Anyway, I won a little too. So total I won some money lah... hey treat u guys drinks when we meet yeah...

8)

Huat ah !!

No comments: