Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Gambling and lending money....

Talk about money... I still remember someone owing me some money for like 3 yrs already. Well, it's not really the amount of money that is important. And it's the act of borrowing and not returning that is most uncalled for.


First of all, I decided to write this blog after these past few weeks of anti-gambling addiction thingy going on the TVs. Then it came to me that this person hasnt changed a bit since he borrowed money from. He is still gambling heavily and it seems like a neverending snowball...

Oh well... it's easy for us pple to say "No money then dun gamble lah"... but when one is on an addiction... one is no longer sensible...


Perhaps I shouldnt have lent him the money in the first place... I shouldnt be a devil's advocate in stimulating his addiction...

Oh well... I can only pray that he is not as addicted as I think he is...

No comments: