Friday, February 1, 2008

NTU Career Fair....

I wanna find a career that:

1) Travels overseas for training
2) Diversifys my experience through job rotations and exposure
3) Has long term career path
4) Allows reasonable salary

Of course money is important but not the most important to me now... getting the experience seemed more 'urgent' leh... from the way I see it lah...

So hopefully I can find such a job, regardless of whether izzit banking or engineering...

8)

wish me luck !!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

For the past 2 days, saw my ex once on each day at the NTU Career Fair:

Once at quad (aka the canteen at bio sci) and another time at the fair... but I am confident enuff that she didnt see me ... or she pretended to... haha

Anyway... before u peeps start bashing me and having OS like "wake up ur idea... it's over for so long and u still thinking of her !!!?? "

In fact, the 2 times i saw her... I felt a little sad actually... sad becos she looked jaded ... for watever reason... she doesnt felt like the person that was together with me back in yr 1. It kinda sad that things have to turn out this way... tt one come to realisation that an ex doesnt seem to look happier after so long the breakup. But I m def not the remedy lah...

8)

Instead of being angry... i felt more grief that she turned out this way when she was trying very hard to find her Mr Right(she claimed one lah... )

Perhaps becos she saw me before I did, so she had a pissed face... hahaha and it turned out that the person beside her was my good fren. Didnt really stab her on the back, just told my fren she was my ex tt all... like I said... I seemed to be enjoying myself more than her ... at least from wat I see lah...


Anyway... her well-being is none of my business or concern ... but I still cannot forgive her leh... hahaha not becos I hate her for the breakup, but rather another matter... ask me if anyone of u wanna know yeah... perhaps I might just tell u ..

*winkz*

No comments: