Sunday, February 17, 2008

Reflections on being "EMO"

Was reflecting to keet yesterday when staying at his home after mahjong, that dunno y I was a little "emo" these past few days...

Dunno issit becos of the hype over Valentine's day or just me having an unusual round of PMS...

Perhaps it's a combi of both... seems like Valentine's Day I am the only "loser" who had to stay in school diligently for lectures just becos I dun have a proper date. And it seems like everyone is very busy on tt day... whether izzit with their lovers... "budding" loves... or "targets"... hahaha

Guess wat , I skipped school to accompany some frens and then decided to drink with my fren at night... u got it peeps... 3 lonely guys... at a pub drinking... sad ... sad... sad...

In fact, I tink e feeling was getting me "desperate" then. But I tink I really sorted out my tots today ... that is sometimes these kinda thingy is really "sui yuan" (follow destiny) and it's not like I want it I can have it. In fact, I shouldnt be trying so hard to look for something that is so hard to get at this stage in my life.

And besides, my focus for the yr should be on getting my career going... and not this kinda lovey-dovey distractions.

I think it's just me thinking too much at the end of the day...

Oh well... perhaps LJ wasnt far-fetched when he said I couldnt really leave myself from the notion of getting into a r/s... but I will and I must now... for the good of myself...

That is I am supposed to study hard, rest as much as possible, and then cheong for my career (aka interviews) !!

Wish me luck peeps !!

8)

No comments: