Friday, February 8, 2008

fyp... fyP... fYP.... FYP !!!

I hate reading research papers....

I hate reading research papers....

I hate reading research papers....

Tt is y I really dun see myself doing a PHD despite my cousins' advise to take one...

nah... too heavy for me... I am more of a macro person... someone who likes to deal with systems and how to improve and manuvere within it. Particularly, I am not into mincing and deciphering bombastic words like "proximal", "flexor digitorum profundus", or even "expoxy glue potting".

Oh well... gotta grind something out of my FYP soon...

Argh !!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I officially call it quits on Feed Der Pigs... hahaha Not becos it's the end of the Year of the Pig. Rather, like chang said, it is tough enuff to maintain 1 blog... let alone 2 !!!


Talk about being busy, I din even knew it was the CNY week until chang they all told me lah... with the Lou Hei coming and stuff...

So busy... yet nothing is done well... hmmm

Anyway, we went to Lou Hei earlier on... will post the pics once I consolidated them.

So no more feed the pigs update ppl... but I will post such operations here instead !!

8)

No comments: