Sunday, January 24, 2010

Retail therapy for the irresponsible bballer ? Heh

Okay... I ate my words... again...

But I supposed what I did was not of that magnitude from the one I got...

I din know the game was over so I threw a pass to Ah Shun... straight into his head... I ran over to him to see if he was ok... and was apologising profusely...

He only commented "What was that for man ?" with a blur look... kinda hilarious now that I try recalling it. I caught his glance at me before I threw the pass lor... but it's my bad lah... should have taken note of the score... thank god he was okay... it wasnt that hard of a pass lah... heh

Sorry Ah Shun...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spent quite a bit since Christmas till CNY period man... gotta really watch my budget... if not I can start eating bread for 3 meals le lor... tsk tsk

But sometimes... just sometimes... retail therapy helps... hahaha

But like all indulges... good times have to stop somewhere... and somewhere is today !

=)

No comments: