Sunday, January 31, 2010

Life Transformers

To add on to my previous post, I really think Singaporeans are too nonsense sometimes...

The show - Life Transformers showing in channel 8 was under fire form netizen about 2 things:

1) Creditability that if it's real
2) Too expensive makeover for the people in the show

I mean come on all these are missing the point totally... what is wrong with us Singaporeans seriously... helping pple also get whacked... creditable anot I really dunno... but the fact that people are worried about sending a wrong message to the audiences... wtf really !!?? So showing some light into people's life is actually a taboo for some heartless souls i guess...

*roll eyes*

So this time round let me throw the questions again... are we too free or too over concerned over these tiny winny issues instead of focusing that the less priviledged are being cared for here... ?

Take about gracious society... I tink we still have miles off ...

No comments: