Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Wars !! Hahahaha

Man... it really feels like I have fought my way through the battlefield every sunday afternoon.


Age plays a big part no doubt... as you age, you run slower, your body cant take so much impacts, and best of all the body just cant seem to recover in time for the next round. Dont get me wrong, I enjoy the sunday bball sessions; hanging out with the guys and treating it like a workout.. just that it's getting to a point where I needa kb abit too lor...


Let's see, I injured my finger a month ago and it's still recovering... best today, Yi Ren hit my funny bone with his knee... how the hell can such thing happen ? This is on top of the usual scratches and knocks I get for driving into the lane... wth both my arms are "injured"... ^^|||

Just today, Philip played one game and was down with a badly twisted ankle... and let's all not forget the dislocated finger that Genfeng suffered .... and the list goes on you know...

Haiz...

Bball is a contact sport most definitely, but I really think it's time to be better bball kakis ... by being cautious... and yes I mean the usual culprits Xiao Peng and Yi Ren !!

Hopefully my arms recovers in time for the war in the following week...


Fustrated YC

No comments: