Thursday, January 21, 2010

Speechless summed up my week....

You know ... sometimes I really feel that stat boards arh... haiiz...rest my case...

Knn... looking for one estimated number only... and I was told to buy their reports then get another group of consultants to come up with it... kaoz...

So clever me did the best alternative; I found a study done by the same stat board for another project and got the estimated figure.... how hard was it to just gimme a bloody number to play with seriously....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With that in mind, the road works outside my house.... *roll eyes*... come on... do they really have to dig it every year... got gold izzit ? if got gold share lah... hahahaha

They like to dig so much...come my yard and dig holes for us lor... save us the money... we give them the credit...good deal wat.... wahahahaha

Nonsense lah... cause so much inconvenience to the morning traffic... as if it wasnt bad enough u know.... wth...

Again...stat board... haiiiz... speechless....

No comments: