Sunday, June 24, 2007

Add - Ons to the Last Post

Oh hey... forgotten to blog abt the bowling outing yesterdae at Marina Square ...wahahaha

First time I bowled since sec 4... wah it seemed like years ago le lor... anyway I did fairly well for the second round... but my first round sux lah... I was the bench mark becos i scored the lowest... 45 pts !! wahahaha And I got 2 zeros to start the night... wooohooo

Anyway, soon got the feel of the game back and have quite some fun !! Hey... I managed to stay out being the bench marker le of course... *winkz*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear gracie has gone Vietnam for some backpacking... hope she had fun... wahahaha

Have a nice trip man... hopefully u will be able to see this... wahahaha

Chang and Keet will be having their reservist till end of next week... so erm i shall be a ZHAI NAN ("homely guy") and rest for the next outing... hahaha

Good luck guys... Singapore depends on u !! 8)


ciao~

Awaken-from-nap YC

No comments: