Sunday, June 17, 2007

Donuts.... Donuts.... and more Donuts !! Woohooo...

In light of Drey's enthusiasm, our gang (Chang Drey Keet Ling and me) went to queue for donuts at Raffles City - Donut Factory !!

Wah but I was a little surprised since we only took abt 2 hrs to queue given its a Sat. My first experience there took me abt 3 hrs lah...

Anyway, sorry peeps for the late posting... here goes:


We started at the 3rd batch of queue....



Slowly and steadily, we reached the front... haha


We finally got our donuts.... (Those were Drey's donuts....)





Drey and Keet are so proud of their "trophies of war"... wahahaha

In the end, we bought 72 donuts (3 X 24) but we shared them among ourselves (Chang Drey Keet Ling Grace and me). It's a fun outing nonetheless... haha

Anyone else wanna jio me for donuts queuing ?? Wahahaha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note, went for Chinese Acupuncture for my mild sprain on the thumb. Haha din expect to get my hand wrapped till like bear paws lah... wooohooo...


Hope it heals well soon... so that i can play bball again...

ciao~

No comments: