Sunday, June 3, 2007

An Eventful week over; Another ahead ?

It's been a pretty eventful and tiring week full of activities.


Dun believe, check it out:

Mon: School
Tue: School; Supper back at Hall 4
Wed: Something important to handle
Thu: Went Chinatown with my family: something important
Fri: Tuition; Bball at NYP
Sat: Something important to handle; Dinner with Army Frens at Sakura
Sun: Bball in NTU; sending Chang and KJ to airport; buying materials for my tuition kid

Hmmm... finally get some well-deserved rest... hahaha sleeping early possibly 10

So wats installed next week ?

Things to settle:
1) Astro Quiz
2) Mel's bdae
3) Making my double cuff shirt
4) Buying my cuff links
5) Tuition
6) Bball at NYP and NTU as usual
7) Taiwan trip ?? Maybe, maybe not....

And I think I m in deep shit lah... been skipping Astro lectures and tml I have tuition so tml I m gonna miss the lecture again... well... need to really wake up my ideas man... exams coming pretty soon... despite it being a PE only... 8(

*sulks*

anyway... going for my rest le...

ciao~

P.S: Chang, Keet and KJ... remember my kiwi bird... haha and remember dun eat crab with kiwi fruit... will produce cynide !! hahaha

No comments: