Thursday, June 28, 2007

Tagging Game....

These are the rules: Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

1) I love Transformers... been a fanatic since childhood days.... I also like Cartoons like He-Man, SilverHawk, Masks, ThunderCats and Centurions ... haha

2) My first gf was from PRE PRIMARY. Haha...could still remmeber her name... was called BAO YAN... hahaha More like those kinda puppy love... but hey still my first "lover" ok....

3) I am into horoscopes... name me the sign and I can give u an analysis...haha

4) I am into fengshui, palm lines and even body feature to predict the future... wahahaha

5) I have this weird habit of eating my food such that the last mouth must the dish (be it gravy, vege or meat)... rice always the first to finish.... dunno y ...

6) When I was young, I would smell my socks to see if they r dirty... which guy doesnt siah ?? wahahaha

I shall be a nice guy and dun tag pple bah... wahahaha

if not I will be murdered by them...



No comments: