Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Got Rid of a Pest this Afternoon !!!

People always say "You need a lie to cover another..."

Tt y I sacked my tuition kid after 3 lessons... things tt she did that showed dishonesty:

1) She insisted of having tuition at funny places - West Mall KFC, Bukit Batok ITE, JP and even suggested me going to City Harvest at Expo to teach her !!! Wats wrong with her man... she usually would give the excuse that her house not convenient and stuff...

2) She insisted her mum was an ITE Chemisrty Lecturer; I call her just now and she cant even speak English...

3) She kept cancelling the tuition appt 30 min before the lesson starts (how farking irresponsible can she be...) It turned out, she has other tuition one time and she had to go Sentosa at another time... wtf

4) Ignored my calls only to pick up when I called with my sis hp...

5) Last but not least, she said she was at JP Mac when the caller-id on my phone showed a household telephone number.


Haiiz... we agreed to settle the wages but she insisted her bf's mum pays her bills and the mum could only pay on 1 July (Sun). Dunno if she is tt trustworthy ... but I did reiterate that I would approach her mum(the one who dunno English) for it since I have their address.

On a side note, I dun think she is interested in studies and I seriously feel she just wants tuition for fun. She is having O LEVELS this year, yet she cant even calculate Average Speed... dunno the meaning of Radius or Circumference... and best of all tell me that Distance is measure in Kg... yes Kilograms !!!

Well juSt take it as another lesson learnt... never get students from private schools (who knows... maybe she isnt really studying is she ??)


Urgh... kids these days... dunno y cannot think arh...

Angsty YC

No comments: