Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Angels and Devils

Had this conversation with John Lee yesterday. He was adamant that all guys look at boobys before anything else … wahahahaha so much for being honest u know… the topic kinda rubbed it off a little more and we started discussing the kinda ladies we’re into. I told him that my spectrum is like the 2 polar sides (angel and devil) that we always see on TV – the 2 limits of an argument.


The Devil – Wu Shumin (吴淑敏)


She’s a Taiwanese hokkein singer. Can’t remember where I first saw her, but yeah she is the forbidden fruit man… the kinda lady that men will die for… but the catch is she will never be the ideal wife material. For “itchy men” only … hahahaha


The Angel – Patty Hou (侯佩岑)


My all time favourite hey… it’s really her smiles and her chuckles during laughter. This aura and demeanor that makes her a potential someone who can have a conversation with, and be with long term u know… the kinda intelligent, yet not too intelligent kinda gf/wife.


Oh… and recently I kinda find Xu Jing Lei (徐静蕾; yesh…an ah tiong) hot too. I like her “Du LaLa” character in her new movie with Stanley (黄立行).

There you go - my Angel and Devil !


Whats yours ?



PS: Btw… as u can see… boobys are really not one of my considerations… maybe a pair of bonuses at most… tsk tsk

No comments: