Monday, May 31, 2010

Hell week....

Yeah yeah yeah...had pretty rough last week... this is why:

Being misunderstood
This is one of the worst feelings to be misunderstood... something written with a good intention can totally be perceived as otherwise... I not angry... more like "what can I say really" ?

My football loto
Of all the papers on my desk, my WC lotto has to be thrown into the dustbin and then be gone in the abyss... 4X the odds if Spain are the champions !!!

Sundown 21 KM Run
It could be the driving, or that I haven hydrated myself enough the whole week, or so some fark reason(s), my condition wasnt the best when I ran it. In fact, it got so bad that I had an unusual cramp on the 17km mark (unusual becos I have been training all the way till 15 km and no cramps ever...); so, had to walk back for the last 4 km and then ended near 3 hrs (2 h 50ish)... Without the cramp, I probably would have made the 2 h 30 mark I targetted...

Totally no sense of acheivement when they passed me my medal...

ICT after Sundown
In the midst of 2 day ICT; with the pain that is a legacy of the run... worst ... had to do some jogging today admist the excruciating pain....

Now you know wat a week I have been through... As Murphy said

"What can go wrong will go wrong !!!"

Alas... cant wait for a better week ahead !!!


Friday Timbre and Saturday KTV !!! Much needed that's for sure....

No comments: