Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What's wrong with me ?

As if things cant get any worse... lottery strike again...

This time round best... had to cancel a last minute flight last minute... becos of stupid me. Of all the things to forget... can forget one of the most important one... my laptop ! The story was that I was activited at 10 am for a flight to Labuan at 4 pm in the afternoon only to realise my stupidity at the very last minute.


Like I was telling Lingz, I felt like I let myself and let my boss down you know.... it was this flight or nothing becos I was supposed to meet Hans in Labuan before he flew off to somewhere else. And becos of me, the project has to be postponed for another dunno how many days... I knew how urgent my boss wants it to get going...

So, I am really starting to think:

"Am I good enough, or have I set my expectation(s) too high for myself that I simply cant meet them ?"

Hmmmmm.....

No comments: