Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Extreme case of trust....

"Nobody can be trusted !"

Is that right ...

I chanced upon this statement, and I think it is too extreme. To start, we ought to ask ourselves if we can be trusted before doubt the trustworthiness of others... No one is perfect for sure, but at the very least we could all strive to be consistent in what we preach... heh

While coordinating and liaising with people in my daily work, I do agree that not everyone can be trusted; but if you aint gonna trust no one, either you work till you die by yourself or you end up getting no task accomplish. Trust is like a double edge sword sometimes, it can make or break one. So far, it has been generally good for me; I had my share of bad experiences, but they come and go, and I am not really bothered by them that much now...

"疑人不用, 用人不疑" (Historical Cao Cao)

At the end of the day, my policy is simple - trust a person till he proves me otherwise. And when I mean otherwise, I meant when the trust is broken, it will never get back to where it used to be. Like what Kel said of me, I forgive but I never forget... hahahaha

Still, I dont agree with the trust no one thingy...

Oh well... weird pple have weird thinking... hahahaha

No comments: