Friday, June 11, 2010

World Cup 2010 - Waka Waka Eh Eh

I think the title explains it all... IT"S THE WORLD CUP FEVER !!!

My 2 cents worth... Spain will grab it...

Who says so... my Football Manager game... tsk tsk... Span vs England finals and Spain win on penalty... hahaha

But jokes aside, I think the Spain squad is the most balanced of the other teams, although they could add abit more steel into their midfield... esp DMC.

England is strong... no doubt, but I just dont see them so good with Ferdinand missing in action. His organisation of the defence would be sorely missed.

Germany and Holland seem like the enigma - you cant seem to pinpoint where they might end in the tournament.

Portugal & the South American teams, all flair and minimal defense if you ask me.

Asia & Oceanics... let's just say another time yeah... S Koreans sure can run and they just need a little more experience to make it big.

Finally Africa... all steel and minimal skills... hahahaha so what if South Africa has a 12 game winning streak ? hahaha

Anyway... now that I am in Labuan, I have free access to the World Cup 24/7 !!! Hurray !!


=)

No comments: