Sunday, June 20, 2010

The tale of the Argentina Malbec....

I brought back an Argentinan Malbec to Singapore... and I damn pleased lah... cos it was a great deal... 29 RM for a bottle of Malbec. Where else other than Labuan ? Haha


Y Malbec u may ask ?

Because it is not very common to find in Singapore; it's kinda like Carlifornian wines, they r hard to find in Singapore except the airport. Even when they are found, they are darn expensive ! So if I go through the airport, I would most defintely grab a bottle (with or without taxes) home.

Anyway I shant digress...I first tasted Malbec back in my Canada stint, and I think it has a very distinct oak taste which might not be well with every wine drinker. So far so good for me !!

=)
PS: Miss Teo, if you are reading... vino there damn cheap lah !! hahaha

No comments: