Friday, June 18, 2010

Cut short the Freaking Trip !!

I am planning to cut short the Labuan trip; hopefully I could head back by Tuesday, if not by Thursday, reason being :

1) My inspector is headed back to Singapore, so there is not much work to learn to begin with.

2) I dont want to be staying in an overseas office and add cost for the Tubo (expenses, car, etc.)

3) I didnt feel welcome at all in this place; now I know why pple were warning me about things in Labuan. (I shall not elaborate ...)

4) I wanna catch the Ops Manager and the other colleagues, and I wanna return stuff / brief them on the trip before I head out for my reservist.


And I would think that it would be a long while before I head back here. Reason being towards the end of this trip, I am starting to not see the point of coming over at all again.

Man... pple are wierd here lah...


So, we'll see how things pan out.

No comments: