Sunday, June 13, 2010

1/3 weeks in Labuan....

1 week in Labuan already...

Things are better than I have expected; but, the lifestyle here is a little too simple and slow for me bah... working stint yes,... but long term probably not... food is not as diverse as in Singapore, but they are still managable... people are pretty laid back here so it is not as hectic as Singapore...

Man... as I have always said, dealing with ppl is the hardeest of any job yeah... pushing for things to run smoothly requires tremendous efforts to liaise and work, and at the same time maintain happiness... and it really becomes extremely though when dealing all these fronts without "actual" power u know.... haiiiz... wat to do... thats the nature of my work...

Anyway I wont be going online so frequently for the next 2 weeks in Labuan becos the internet is not available in the new place we r headed to. Compound that to the erratic weather that makes TV viewing incredibly painful... I am in for a tough ride... haha

Only consolation is that I have free WC to view... all 64 matches in fact... so at the very least have something worthwhile to look forward to when I get back from work... Hopefully things will turn out better for my next stint come end July...

We'll see...

2 more weeks and I will be home !!

Hurray

No comments: