Friday, June 25, 2010

Bo Xim to the max....

I hate it when conversations are left hanging sometimes... even on the cyberspace.

Case 1
AAA: YC, meet up soon eh !
YC: Where and when ?

*silence*

1 day later...
YC: Didnt you say meetup ? Any preferences

*silence*

1 week later...
YC: So any convenient time between now till next month ?

*silence*

Presently, the status is still pending...


Case 1
YC: Hey... I am back... hows it going ?

*silence*

2 days later...
YC: Did u get my msg ? I wanna ask u ...... blah blah
YC: Do let me know if you have any info yeah..

BBB: Hey YC, been real busy and havent got the time to reply... sorry... the info...blah blah blah


See the difference pple ?

It's Case 1 with no heart, and Case 2 with one.

I can totally understand that we are all busy, as busy as we can be... but is it really that tough to reply with an sms ? Especially so when the other party is the initiator of the conversation.

It's a whacky world out there with wierd personalities lah... haha

No comments: