Friday, May 14, 2010

Lebron James - Where will he end up ?

Again, as i have said all along, I am not a Lebron fan. But taking all these personal thingy aside, I have to admit that he is the holy grail in NBA ... the one player that can change the whole dynamics of any team. He's a combination of atheletism, strength and skills for god sake !


So y did Cavs lose the series with Celtics then ? I dun really know and I freaking dun care ! The point is he might never win anything with the Cavs at all, given that this year is his best shot. So, as much as I am not a fan, hell yeah I would love him to be in a Bulls' uniform next season. His chances of leaving just ups more and more as the Cavs suck u know... hahahaha And let's put it these way, Chicago's the best alternative place to him now (fanbase, money, colleagues, tradition, etc.) when compared to the other competitors vying for his signature.


Just look at a team like this:


PG - Rose

SG - Hinrich

SF - Lebron

PF - Amare or Bosh

C - Noah


This team is so going to rock the whole league for years man !!!


Let's all keep our fingers crossed !


Go Bulls !!!

No comments: