Monday, July 5, 2010

Back at work....

Seems like awhile ago when I worked... I mean really sat at my table and worked. The most recent time was 2 weeks ago when I just rushed back from Labuan... reason being I was doing up and correcting the budget for the facility shift there... to be handed over to my boss.

Dont get me wrong pple, I was away in Labuan for 2 weeks, then 1 week of meetings and rushing around, follwed by 1 week of reservist. This whole week is another 5 days of studying; I on course lah... I am hardly at my desk lah !

I was pretty concerned that I have not been in sync with my work - learning about the business and all. But, I was plesantly surprised today. It seems like I took in more than I expected after 1 year... the things that spurted outta my mouth today in the course surprised me quite abit. I was able to relate some pointers with the inspectors and reiterate some of the things which I experienced... best something which they missed but agree with.

Meanwhile, although I am obviously doing something right, I need to continue to push for greater things in my career - to get all the necessary certs in a year's time to move a step towards doing sales within the organisation.

Alrighty, it's back to reading materials and test tmr...

Ciao~


Motivated YC

No comments: