Sunday, July 4, 2010

Spain or Germany ? I go for Spain... lolz

The hottest team doesnt always win the day, sometimes the luckiest is the one !

Hottest Team - Germany
Luckiest Team - Spain

I made a side bet to see which of the juggernauts will win ... I am all for Spain.


Reason being for all their lacklustre performances, Iniesta and Xavi have the kinda telepathy on the field that I dont see often... Both are great playmakers; but, the most intersting part about their partnership is that they seem to know who is orchestrating the offense and who should be taking a step back as back role. And these roles changes frequently; that kinda explains why their midfield is so dominating against their opponents so far.


My only problem is that I think they should play 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 against the germans instead of their normal 4-5-1. And please Del Bosque... do not switch wingers on the flanks !!! It's a Taboo !


EspaƱa en favor de los campeones!

No comments: