Friday, July 2, 2010

The ICT ReCap....

Yeah people, your friendly neigbourhood Laoda is home from a week of training serving his duties for the nation ! 5 days of ICT.... wooohooo


Heres the recap:

The bad

1) Outfield ?

I mean seriously, outfield need to be so garang and prone down in mud not siah ? Granted, I missed the shit in a twist of events... but NSmen playing like active NSFs ? Like I was telling the younger fellow Nsmen, if this is gonna continue for the next few years... complaints to MP are pretty likely man... lol

2) Failed my IPPT

2.4 km run by 10 sec !! First time in my life I failed it lah... to be fair, haven had the chance yto train since I was in Labuan recently.

3) The stupid bus driver

Thursday night training was farking xiong... i meant farking... hahaha 930pm cut off but we got stuck in the area becos the stupid bus got stuck in the mud. Initially wasnt that bad u know... but the tiong driver keep rafting his engines and spinning the wheels in the mud that it just sunk deeper deeper deeper and deeper....



The good

1) Met a bunch of great sect comds for the Bttn

We shared the bunk, and they call me and Yunn Sin the lao jiaoz hahaha... simply becos we have all the equipment that seemed medievial to all of them... cmon we ORD like 7 years ago while it is 2/3 years for them u know...

2) Met another bunch of good ppl from the unit

My section people were quite bengs lah... hahaha in a good way. We drank at the Mess, tok cock and we dwell pretty well with one another.

One of them (Jerome) say I look like 30 something with a wife and kids... wtf !! Hahaha... stuff u hear from 21 year olds are pretty interesting nonetheless... lolz

3) Managed to somehow got myself off getting muddy outfield

In a twist of events, I didnt do the section drills at all. I took over the Platoon Sergeant role for awhile when the actual PS was busying handling the ammo.

4) Trained myself abit in prep for IPPT before my window closes

Yeah I know... failed IPPT this time round.. but nvm la... expected wat...


So seems like the ICT hasnt been that bad afterall... just pls dun be so xiong next year yeah !!

=)

No comments: