Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lebron's decision in 12 Hrs time....

Honestly, if Lebron joins Wade and Bosh to the Miami Heats like it was reported, I see him no up totally.



Dun get me wrong pple, it has got nothing to do with me being a Bulls fan. For all that matters, he could remain in Cleveland or join another mega-fanbase franchise like New York Knicks. Reason is simple, he is and will be the next big time outta NBA to take over from Kobe if you ask me, so why the hell do you compromise your greatness by sharing the courts with 2 ball-hoggers ?

Now let me get biaised, y not the Bulls ? Carlos Boozer and Derrick Rose is on the same level, if not more (playoff experience) to Wade and Bosh. Another major difference lies in the fact that both Boozer and Rose are not the kinda players that takes the ball away from Lebron's hands if he ever joins that it, unlike the duo in Miami.

Now, is he even that desperate like a certain Garnett or Ray allen to place himself so low just for the sake of the ring ? I would say his chances of a ring are as great between Heats or Bulls...

So need I say more ? Once again, for the sake of NBA and my beloved Bulls, pls dont end up being a second tier All Star player when you could be in the league of Micheal Jordon and Magic Johnson....

No comments: