Saturday, July 17, 2010

The totally opposite Weekends....

Contrary to what many people say, I can be a homely person... lol. But somehow, I always give others a general impression that I am a social butterfly, and I hang out with lotsa pple kinda thingy... *shruggz*

And normally my free times are the total opposites to ppl, i.e, the weekends. Maybe because I have a rather hectic schedule during the week that I just dont wanna plan anything... or it could be that most of the peeps are occupied with their love ones and I dont have one for the moment... or it could even be that these 2 precious days are the only time that I can prepare myself for the coming week... I really dunno honestly...

For some reason, my Saturdays and Sundays are pleasantly less hectic and quiet to my liking... hahaha

And for the most part, I think it's what we enjoy doing that is more important than what we actually do. Having said that, I still go out on weekends... just not that often. So until something(s) drastic happens to my life, I am pretty much gonna stick with what I have for now...

Saturday is my rest day and Sunady is Bball Weekend...

I'm a boring shit... I know... but only for the weekends !!
Heh~

No comments: