Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Nickname Tuesday....

Hans, my Operations Manager said it so well u know... he calls me the "Sprinkler".


Y so ?



Well, according to him, I am associated like the sprinkler (fan) that when shit starts squirting around, I will be there. It's kinda like I have a device somewhere within me that activates whenever there is a red alert u know... and the bosses would press a button or something ...


Esp now that he is headed for vacation for the whole month, things would drastically be on my table. But, I think I am up for the challenge really, and it definitely would be another great opportunity(s) to learn and grow with the business. All is well...


Good news is that I am tied down for now, so I would not be heading to Labuan so soon. Which means I can attend the BP dinner, as well as Manfred's wedding in July.


Bad news is that it is still sai gang. And with this saigang, I would also need to follow up on my next sai gang because another colleague would be away when Hans came back.


As the saying goes, when an Ang Moh says you are a kio sai warrior, you probably are... lolz

No comments: