Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Happy Bdae Weijian, Songlin and Mr Hoo Yi Fei !!!

Guys, as promised, this entry is dedicated to the creative peeps !!!

It was their turn to treat for their bdae, the trio is : Weijian, Songlin and Yifei. According to rumor, Hoo Yi Fei suggested Steamboat at Marina Bay. aye Mr Hoo, should have asked me lah... then I will suggest DIAN XIAO ER... wahahaha no lah seriously, they treating of course they decide lah... kekeke

Venue: Steamboat Marina South
Participants: WeiJian, YiFei, SongLin, XiaoPeng, Gary, Weishun and me



Leftover

Anyway, I was late as I have to make a trip to the Travel agency to pass them the passports ... my family going to Hong Kong for hols... !!! wooohooo

Okay I shant digress, the food was usual... ambience oily and smokey... but it really gets exciting when we started feeling full and there is still plenty of raw food at the table... ling u will love this blog...

My dear frens started to prepare FINE DINING CUISINE from these leftover; I must say, full marks for their creativity hahahaha. Dun worry, I wasnt involved at all as I was too amazed by the way they prepared their dish.





"虾头蟹抓"("Prawn head Crab Claws") by WJ, SL and YF.


Weijian's illustration of 烹杀("Cooking Alive to Kill")


Smoked Chicken anyone ?

Before Long, Weishun also chipped in his ideas:


Weishun's "巨蟹保卵" ("Cancer protecting its offsprings")

And as usual, Mr Hoo Yi Fei came up with a dish that is well...erm... look at it urself peeps !! hahaha Much much room for improvement.


Yifei's "一团屎" ("Pile of shit")


Nevertheless, it is always an enjoyable outing with Yifei, Weijian and.... Goh Xiao Peng... for those who dunno... u should come out with us soon... wahahaha

Anyway, Happy Bdae Guys !!! And all the best for all ur FYPs !!!
8)



Cheers

PS: Guys, the names of the dishes are thought by me, as promised, so feel free free to give your comments man...

No comments: