Friday, December 21, 2007

Hong Kong Trip 15122007

Hong Kong was fun !

But its a little like Singapore, just a little messier and crowded. Haha... I stayed in Kowloon throughout the trip and tasted some of the local delicacies like Dim Sum, Lao Po Bing(Wife's pastry), and their Xu Liu Shan Tang Shui(sweetened water) and etc.

Oh and I went for my HSBC test, took me awhile to get to the HSBC centre and boy it was big... very big like Suntec City, and it all solely HSBC premises. The test was ok... just tt I cant finish... as usual. Well, a very good experience arh...

We also went Disneyland for a while day. The show ended with fireworks which was fantastic although the wait was a little long... haha

Last but not least, went to Shenzhen to tour a little also... 8)

Enough of talking, these are the photos:

Disneyland








Rest of HK





Shenzhen





Everything is just fine... if not for the ungracious, uncouth and discourteours family on our tour. I will tok abt them in the next blog, stay tuned ... haha

Cheers

No comments: