Sunday, December 30, 2007

Year 2008 New Yr Resolution

Hmmmm... I really think festive mood gotta do with age and availability.

Dunno abt you guys... for me as I get older, festival becomes more of any avenue to meet up with friends to chill or stay at one of their homes to MJ all night. Gone were the days where we would like go and walk and mess with the crowd on the streets.

Availability cos I always feel that if you have tt someone with you, the festive mood seem to be heightened a little... which I dun have for a pass 1-2 yrs lor ... and I not a "anyhow-get-into-r/s-kinda" person, so if I am not meeting my friends or hanging out with any other pple, I would naturally be resting at home. Haha

Alright enuff of these nonsense, time to declare my New Yr Resolution !!

(Ranking is insignificant here.. hee) So here goes:

1) Although my Yr 4 sem 1 results are not bad, they could definitely be better. I must forcus my way till the finishing line and not be like this sem where my last paper was not really well done... |||

2) I must complete my FYP as far as possible and get an A for it, so that there is a chance I could get Second Upper for my honors.

3) Thoroughly enjoy myself for my grad trip !!

4) Get a job, preferbly a bank job. This part I cant really control since it's pple choose me one... so well...

5) Continue to cherish my loved ones and friends. They shall remain strong healthy and most importantly happy !! 8)

6) Get a gf maybe ? If not like not very healthy leh... mentally i mean... and besides... my friends wont have a chance to keep teasing me abt this gal... tt gal... and wat have you...


Happy New Year Peeps !!!


8)

No comments: