Saturday, December 29, 2007

When Vanity becomes a Discourtesy....

I can understand that all women loves to look good and be pretty for everyone to look at... aka vain...

I mean it is perfectly alright... but pls ladies... do not do stuffs like CUTTING UR NAILS ON THE TRAIN !! Today while I was on my way home from school, the lady beside me was doing the cuting... click... click... click... worst of all one of her nails hit me lah.... I was like erm...

So I plucked my courage and took a photo of her cutting nails on the train with my phone....


You know... when a guy sees a lady cutting on the train... the first thing that comes to mind is tt she is unhygienic and inconsiderate. And this is never the way to show one is vain man... The next thing that comes to mind( at least for me... ) is messiness. A guy will never like a messy woman... FULL STOP !!

No comments: